Lawyer Claudio Santarelli
Address:Via Besana, 2
Graduated in Law at the State University of Milan, in 2009 he founded the law firm “Studi Associati”, which he still conducts in Milan, in correspondence with a network of Italian law firms and with a seat also in Caravaggio.
Claudio Santarelli deals with civil law and property law, rental law, immigration, law of non-commercial entities, debt collection and insolvency and bankruptcy procedures, commercial law, discipline of the Legislative Decree 196/03 and UE GDPR 679/2016 of the Legislative Decree. 231/01.
He has dealt with various issues and disputes concerning the contract and contracts concerning leases and real estate; in judicial proceedings of the trial in an ordinary, urgent and special way.
He also worked in the law of non-commercial entities and in Community law.
- Consultant of the U.P.P.I. – Union Real Estate Owners of Milan
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the C.A.P.A.C. Foundation,Polytechnic of Commerce – Training Center for Trade Employees, based in Milan, Viale Murillo 17
- President of the Guastalla Onlus Foundation
- “Adjustment of buildings for productive use to safety regulations” on Property and Property, Ed. IPSOA, n. 5/98
Knowledge of foreign languages
- French language, fluent spoken and written
- English language, fluent spoken and written
- German language, basic level
- Always passionate about mountains, it is available to the most arduous climbs without fear of fatigue